How I did on my Summer Bucket List '24

 


Hey friends! A few months ago, I made a post with my summer bucket list. I promised that I would write a post summarizing how I did. I didn't do quite as well as I had hoped, but I had an awesome summer! And that's all that really matters, right?

Record a 1 second video every day ❌

I didn't even do this for one day *sigh* Maybe next summer, I'll try using the app - they probably send reminders so it's easier to hop on.

Drink iced tea on the patio ❌

We didn't even have iced tea in the house😅 I suppose I could've diy'd it.

Go to the beach with friends ✅

So... kinda? We paddle boarded out to this island with a little beach on it. No one really knows about the island. It was really fun! I'm going to count this as a check.

Make chalk art ✅

Yep! I did this at our Welcome Summer Party

Play games on paddleboard ❌

We did take the paddle boards out a few times, though. 

Read under a tree ❌

I don't know how I didn't do this 😅 I guess I just forgot that I had wanted to do it.

Go out for ice cream ✅

Multiple times! We went to DQ where I had the Ultimate Cookie blizzard, Peanut Butter Party, and classic Oreo. Not to mention we got Frosties, I had some at Chick fil A, and we ate at our local ice cream shop.

Practice driving ❌

I seriously need to start this 😅 At least I cracked open the driver's book!

Find five new hairstyles ❌

I don't think I even found one 😅  Same classic hair down! Although I did get the biggest haircut of my life, which I'll talk about in a future post 😉

Have a lemonade stand with my siblings ❌

We might still have time to do this before the warm weather goes away!

Go for a bike ride ✅

They were super short rides but I guess I can still count them?

Eat at a bakery ❌

I FORGOT! Oops.

Make a milkshake ❌

We had so many sweets in our house this summer from parties and stuff that there was no point in making more 😅

Watch fireworks ❌

Waaaahhhhhhh

Move blog to WordPress ❌

I know, I know, I keep saying I'm going to do it. I promise I will one day! Hopefully soon 😉

Build an outdoor fort ❌

I guess I could still try to do this, fall is a great time for it 😊

Read a bunch of summery books✅

I guess it depends on what you consider summery. I didn't read too much this summer, but I re-read Hatchet and read the rest of the series. So I guess it's not really considered summery, but I did enjoy it 😅

Summary:

✅ - 5/17

❌ - 12/17

So yeah... not the best but also not the worst! 

Your turn!

Did you create a bucket list this summer? How did you do on it? Obviously, I kinda failed my bucket list this year but I'm fortunate to have had a wonderful summer anyway. 

And as I like to say, instead of saying "summer's gone" say "summer's coming" because it really always is 😉

See you around!










Comments

Popular Posts