Room Tour // Spring 2024

 Hey! How's it going? I've been wanting to do a post like this for like, FOREVER. I wanted to wait until the lighting was perfect in my room, but I always seem to be busy at that time. So here it is - my room tour!


Here's what you see when you first walk in. It's not huge, but it's my cozy little space 😊


To the right we have my dresser. Here are some pretty flowers from a bridal shower I recently went to! 


Here's the full view of my dresser. 


Here's a letter board I like to keep on my dresser. I change the quote every now and then. The current quote is from the Mysterious Benedict Society tv series. My brother and I loved it, and were heartbroken when it was removed from Disney+ 😭


On the other side of my dresser is my money jar and sea glass collection. My sea glass collection is really tiny considering the fact that I've lived 10 minutes from the beach my whole life, lol. The money container is something my friend and I originally decorated to save money to buy Pusheen stuff (we never did lol). I still like the color though, so I use it to store most of my money (the rest goes in my wallet and bank account.)


To the left of my dresser, at the end of my bed, is a beanbag and trash can. (Yes, it's a Hello Kitty trash can - I loooooved Hello Kitty when I was younger. So why get rid of it?) The beanbag is filled with all our stuffed animals. The door you see is my closet (let's not go there 😅)


Here's my bed!


I love this little photo display I made. I printed out some pictures and used clothespins to attach them to twine. I also have my little fairy lights that I turn on every night while I'm getting into bed. I love making my room personal. No one else could live in it but me, really! 


On the wall next to my bed is a photo wall I made. I printed pictures of places I would love to visit one day. And of course, top on my list is Paris 😊


Onto my desk!


I have lots of different compartments to store paper, books, journals, my Bible, etc. 


Here are some birthday cards I got last month! (Well, one of them was from this month as a belated birthday haha)


To the left of my desk is my shelf. I covered the side of it with pictures and a calendar. 


I put books, more journals, and art supplies on the shelf. 


Here's a shelf where I put some display items.


If you can't tell, I love hanging things up! It really personalizes my room. I try to be careful not to make it look messy, though. What do you think? How does hanging things up look?


This is my bookshelf. I keep my favorite/current reads in my room rather than downstairs in the library. 


Your turn!

Well, that wraps things up! What did you like about my room? What do you think about your room? What are your favorite things about your room/my room?

Hope to see you around!







Comments

  1. I love your room so much!! Especially all the things you've hung up! You've done a great job at making it personal, but not chaotic or messy. I also love how the MBS series is on your shelf in backwards order XD That makes me really happy for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually didn't mean to put it backwards lol. But now that you pointed it out, I think I'll keep it that way! It's kinda unique and interesting!

      Delete
    2. haha yeah! It makes it different! *goes to do the same*

      Delete
    3. Lol! In an organization book, it suggested to put your books in Z-A order 😂 I would do that but I like to keep all my series together!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts