☆ happy list // vol. 2

Hey, welcome or welcome back! I had so much fun writing my first happy list a couple months ago. It was fun to look around and appreciate the little things in life. So here I am with the second happy list! Enjoy 😁

  • Warm spring days - finally don't need my coat!
  • Writing my ideas out on a piece of paper... ahhhhhh
  • Getting new followers on my blog! This feels so good - thank you guys 😁
  • A warm cup of tea on a rainy day
  • Seeing summer stuff at HomeGoods!
  • Accidentally typing "HomeGods" instead of HomeGoods above 😅
  • Cute cards with tiny drawings
I mean, isn't this so cute?! Sorry for the bad lighting lol
  • Sucking on a candy cane when it's April lol
  • Eating lunch on the porch while soaking the sunshine in
  • Babysitting for my adorable neighbor 🥰
  • Dancing in the locker room all alone (lol)
  • A really, really bad dad joke from my literature teacher. (One of his recent ones: I'm thinking of getting a job cleaning mirrors. I could just see myself doing that.)
  • Riding my bike to my neighbor who lives like two minutes away 😜
  • Opening a bank account (I know, I know, who cares lol)
  • Getting hired for my first job!
  • Hearing birds singing when I wake up

Your turn!

What are the little things that you are thankful for? No matter how simple, there are always things to appreciate. Tell me in the comments!

See you around - 




Comments

Popular Posts