Active Teen Bloggers // Volume 1

Hey there, welcome or welcome back to my blog! Sometimes it is so hard to find teen blogs. I have found that doing a google search does not help! It is especially hard to find active bloggers. 

I come across different blogs every now and then, and want to do something to help share them - and help you find great blogs to follow! Once I've compiled a list, I'll post a new volume. (I have a huge folder on my bookmarks bar that I need to go through - I don't even know if half of them are teens or if they are even active lol.) Please help me by sharing your favorite teen bloggers in the comments below! (And if you are a teen blogger, I might just give you a feature too 😊) In this list you'll find teen blogs, plus two things I love about the blog. 

This first post features some of the well known teen bloggers (in my opinion, at least) but I am hoping to promote less noticed bloggers, too! 

(btw, these are in no particular order 😉)

Mayim from The Braided Vine



2 things I love about Mayim's blog:
  • Her upbeat voice/tone - it makes me feel like a friend is talking to me! And of course I love her use of emojis 😉
  • Her wide range of content - from devotionals to everyday inspiration, I really like how there are so many different kinds of posts to read.

"BV is a lifestyle blog, and I post on everything from recipes to vacation posts. At first, I thought this would be a food blog, because I used to be super into baking, but gave it some thought, and decided that lifestyle blogging is the place for me!" - Mayim, The Braided Vine

Pearl from Pearl Christine

2 things I love about Pearl's blog:
  • The photography 😍 Honestly I just snap some pics with my phone. I put in some effort, but I'm sure Pearl puts in waaaaaayyyy more than me. 
  • Her consistency! I know that I can expect a post from her every Friday. Right now that's not possible for me, but it is great to enjoy her weekly posts.

"Hey, girl! I’m Pearl, a teen blogger & entrepreneur, middle-grade author, runner & workout enthusiast, photographer, professional bookworm, and daughter of the King. I’m passionate about empowering teen girls to live out their God-given dreams and purpose." - Pearl, Pearl Christine

(ahhh the font changed agaaaiiinn.... so sorry guys)


Alannah Faith from Let's Run Free


2 things I love about Alannah's blog:
  • This is kinda obvious, but I LOVE the content. I especially like it when Alannah creates a devotional based on something that happened in her life. It's so relatable and from a Christian view. 
  • The fonts. Contrary to my previous point, this is pretty subtle but all the same it makes everything soooo enjoyable!

"My name is Alannah Faith, and I am so excited to be starting my blogging journey with you. I hope that what I share here will fill you with encouragement and point you to Christ." - Allanah, Let's Run Free 

Latest Post: You Have a Place at the Table April 4th, 2024


Your turn!

Who are your favorite teen bloggers? Are you a teen blogger yourself? (Oh - by the way, if you are, check out my blog buttons swap page - I'd love to swap buttons!) What do you love about the blogs above?

See you around!







Comments

  1. Ooo this is awesome!! It really is hard to find active teen bloggers. If you want some more, here's a link to a bunch I love! They're not all super active tho...
    https://andicartersblog.com/fans-blogs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thanks! I'll definitely check it out 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts